ESXi support

Hello everyone,

I want to use libvirt to manage an Vmware ESXi 4.0 server from within a virtual machine running on that server. I did not find any C examples using ESX(i). Can anyone give me some example code, because I am really new in this domain and I can't get started... I don't find any information about using libvirt with ESX(i), even if it is supposed to work with it.
I thank you for any information.
Adrian