Re: Mount options for fs type storage pools?

On 06/02/2010 02:35 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
<snip>
Can't find the email thread, but I believe this has been explicitly
rejected in the past. Allowing arbitrary option passthrough could
conflict with a future libvirt version if we alter the mount command
line, among other supportability reasons (though we have backtracked a
bit on that stance WRT the qemu emulator command line, but there is much
more at stake in that case).

If users need special mount options, their best option is to manually
configure the mount, then create a directory pool pointing at the mount dir.

Thanks Cole, not a worry. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Cole