Re: ctrl+alt+2 disabled?

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

libvirt provides APIs for invoking monitor commands,
including support for PCI devices. virt-manager has
UI for doing this, but if you want todo it the hard
way with virsh that's possible too. Either add the
device config in the initial XML, or attach it to a
live guest using 'virsh attach-device'. The XML
format is illustrated here:

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me, since libvirt trys to reset the pci bus first which is not supported by my mainboard. So assigning PCI devices using virsh will never work...