Re: location of network xml files

Hello again,

2010/3/1 carlos campderrós <gilipollas.desconcertante@xxxxxxxxx>
Is it reasonable to symlink (or hardlink if possible) one file to the other? Or to remove the /etc file and point the autostart to the /var file? Also, does the autostart do something? because it's pointing to the ignored file.

Now I see that the contents of both files are different, so I suppose that linking one to another wouldn't work. So, in short, what's the purpose of /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/default.xml?

thanks again,
carlos.

--
Si no puedes deslumbrar con tu sabiduría,
desconcierta con tus gilipolleces