FYI: Wiki account self-registration disabled

Unfortunately evil spammers have managed to defeat all the anti-spam
measures we've tried with the wiki. So it is with regret that we have
had to disable new wiki account self-registration.

We do still welcome contributions from anyone interested in adding
wiki content. We just ask that you send a mail to the main devel
mailing list (libvir-list@xxxxxxxxxx) to request an account be
created for you by the wiki admin.

Meanwhile we're hoping to migrate the wiki to new hosting service
where we'll be able to deploy newer wiki software and thus hopefully
better anti-spam measures. When this happens we'll look at re-enabling
self-registration of accounts.

Regards,
Daniel