Re: Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.6

On 05/27/2013 03:44 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   As planned, I just tagged the rc1 release in git and pushed
tarball and rpms to the FTP repository:
   ftp://libvirt.org/

So focuse should be given to bug fixes this week, and if everything
goes well I will make the release on Monday 3, a week from now.
I gave a bit of testing to the rc1 rpms, seems to work okay for KVM on
Fedora but further testing would  be a good idea, on other
distro/platforms and also other hypervisor, especially with VirtualBox
as the driver was mdified to now rely on the daemon for support of
that hypervisor.

   thanks in advance,

Daniel

Basic tests on s390 show no problems so far.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen