Re: [Users] Host missing ­cpuFlags

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 09:48:23 +0300, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 05/04/2012 09:23 AM, ovirt@xxxxxx wrote:
> > Engine is incorrectly show cpu name (cluster compatibility is set to 3.1)
> >
> > all hosts in my cluster engine are shown as Conroe, but I have 2 hosts
> > from Nehalem family and 2 from SandyBridge
> >
> > this host must be SandyBridge but shown as Conroe
>
> vdsm reports the model at the end of the cpuFlags based on libvirt
> reporting models. cc'ing libvirt list for their thoughts.

Hmm, at first glance, it seems like the features really describe
SandyBridge/Nehalem CPUs and not just Conroe. Could you provide the output of
``virsh capabilities'' (the subtree starting with <cpu> element is enough) run
on both types of hosts? Also, from the output you provided, it looks like you
are using libvirt 0.9.11.3, is that right?

Jirka