Re: Got time to try out the libvirt 0.8.6 win32 package?

On 13/12/2010, at 5:02 AM, <arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx> <arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ?I'm use to create msi packages with visual studio, I've never tried NSIS but I think I can help. I'm a little bit busy these times but I will give it a try.

Thanks Arnaud.  Using NSIS is not a requirement.

I just used NSIS as a starting point, as I've used it before years ago.

I suppose what we need is:

 a) Something that created windows packages :)

 b) Has a configuration, or script, or similar, that can be shared online.

    NSIS uses a text file.  This gives the details of the package, and how
    the installer works.

    Does Visual Studio offer something similar?  Maybe output for the Microsoft WiX
    toolset?

There might be other things, but they're the main points I can think of at the moment.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift