Re: OpenSource-Management of private Clouds and Virtualisation

Laine Stump wrote:
On 11/17/2010 02:08 AM, Osier Yang wrote:
ä 2010å11æ17æ 14:47, Justin Clift åé:
On 17/11/2010, at 4:52 PM, acue@xxxxxxx wrote:
I want to announce the current version of the UnifiedSessionsManager.
An OpenSource-Toolset providing a neatless interface for the vendor
independent use and administration of virtual and physical systems.

Sounds interesting.  What does "neatless" mean by the way? :)

My first guess is that it's a mis-translation of "seamless".
Well, you're right, neatless is a little 'germish', will change this a.s.a.p.

   http://www.UnifiedSessionsManager.org

Just tried that, and it seem to want to bounce me to some other domain
(hard to make out) like unifiedsessionsmanager.eu or something, which
doesn't load.

Is everything set up ok? :/

yep, can't connect.

I had no problems loading the page, even with noscript.