RFC: Drop micro part of our release versioning scheme

Hi,

Does anyone feel strongly against dropping the "micro" part from
libvirt(-python) versions? I think the original idea was to use this
number for maintenance releases in -maint branches, but we stopped doing
those a long time ago (v3.2.1 was the last and most likely even the only
release with micro > 0 since the change in numbering libvirt releases).
So the micro part looks quite useless, not to mention I am lazy to type
the .0 suffix all the time :-)

And if we decide to drop it, what would be the right time? This 10.3
release, the following 10.4 release or should we wait until 11.0?
Personally I'd do it just now, but someone might be relying on the
numbers and would prefer to know about such change in advance to prepare
for it. So perhaps 10.4 or the most conservative 11.0 would be better
options.

Jirka