Question about libvirtxml and kubernetes/kubevirt conventions

Hi everyone,

I would like to bring up a possible issue with the libvirt-go-xml-module and request your advice.

We are considering using libvirtxml [2] as an alternative of the custom types for the libvirt schema in KubeVirt [1].
Nonetheless, KubeVirt makes an effort to adhere to Kubernetes best guidelines. One thing I've noticed, though, is that libvirtml consistently uses uint or int rather than uint32 or int32. This is in opposition to the primitive types that Kubernetes [3] recommends; in fact, KubeVirt uses them in the schema.go [4].

Would it be possible to align the libvirtxml go library to the Kubernetes conventions?

[1] https://github.com/kubevirt/kubevirt
[2] https://github.com/kubevirt/kubevirt/issues/10844
[3] https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/contributors/devel/sig-architecture/api-conventions.md#primitive-types
[4] https://github.com/kubevirt/kubevirt/blob/main/pkg/virt-launcher/virtwrap/api/schema.go