Re: Patches on libvirt patchew are outdated

The data of libvirt patchew has been synced. Thanks

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 9:57 PM Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 2:14 PM Peter Krempa <pkrempa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The patches are now picked up, but I've noticed that all series' are
> marked as "does not apply to master".
>
> Unfortunately the new mailing list (mailman3 + hyperkitty) has a bad
> habit of touching all the patches. Very specifically it recodes and
> quotes CRLF, which makes it impossible to apply via 'git am' in default
> configuration and requires using 'git am --quoted-cr=strip'. This
> applies both in mail and also in archives.

No, that was just a typo when switching away from git:// as the
protocol used to fetch from the upstream repo. If you see a series
where Mailman3's re-encoding is an issue please let me know, but I
have reset most series now and they applied fine.

Paolo