Status of iSER support.

After searching the official documentation, wiki and the code on gitlab,
i still can not find any useful information about how to handle iSER
targets with libvirt. I did find some RFCs for patches on this mailing
list, but it seems none of them have been merged. There is also a
somewhat related issue open on gitlab
(https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt/-/issues/16).

So effectively my question is the following:
Is libvirt currently capable of supporting iSER targets as either
storage pools or as virtio device and if not, is an implementation of
such support planned?

Thanks in advance for your responses,

David Schweizer