qemu-guest-agent windows

Hello All,

I have install qemu guest agent on windows 10, but unable to get the ip address using this command

virsh qemu-agent-command myvm '{ "execute": "guest-network-get-interfaces" }'

I am getting the following error on above command.

ibvirt: QEMU Driver error : internal error: unable to execute QEMU agent command 'guest-network-get-interfaces': this feature or command is not currently supported

but the same command successfully working on linux vms.

Would you please help if there any other way to get the interfaces ip of windows vm

Br.

Umar