From: kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francisco Javier Lloreda Sanchez
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:23 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: rebuild RHEL 6 ISO

Yeahh, I also think is in the root ISO tree.

Try from there

Cheers

--
Francisco Javier Lloreda
Red Hat Consultant

c/ Jose Bardasano Baos, No. 9
Edificio Gorbea 3
Madrid, 28016 SPAIN

El 10/04/13 13:50, Pablo Iranzo Gómez escribió:

You must check where are you running the createrepo command to update the 'repodata/' which anaconda checks during install (AFAIR, on ISO's "/" ).

Regards,
Pablo