Static network configuration in RHEL6 kickstart

Hi,

In RHEL5 kickstart there was a convenient way to prompt network configuration during installation

network --bootproto=query

In RHEL6 and in latest Fedora this option doesn't present. What is the alternative?
We would really like to be able to configure network parameters during installation, not after, because we want network to be configured properly during the first boot.
We have server installations so we use only static configuration. It there a way to make anaconda prompt for the network parameters now?

Thank you

Vadym Chepkov