RE: Installing all packages using kickstart

> "You can use a kickstart file to install every available package by
>  specifying * in the %packages section. Red Hat does not support this type
>  of installation.
>  In previous releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, this functionality was
>  provided by @Everything, but this is not included in Red Hat Enterprise
>  Linux 6."

thank you for pointing this out, * seems to be a help for 6, but for 5.x, combining everything and -conflicts still fails with package conflicts. We have only managed to run successful installs listing all package groups in the kickstart file, but this resulted tons of missing packages on the installed box.

br,
Miki