conflicting packages in kickstart

[I tried #kickstart channel on IRC but it seems awfully quiet, so
reposting to the list]
hi,
 I have a kickstart question (well Meego's image-creator, which uses
kickstart): If I have 2 pkgs that provide the same thing, how can I
get kickstart to be happy about using the one I picked? There is
"grep.rpm"  already in one of the repos I'm using, and I added a
busybox rpm with grep in it, which I want to use in my image instead
of the grep already in the repo so I listed my busybox in the ks file,
but it still tries to grab the grep rpm through other indirect
dependencies and complains:
Error: failed to create image : Unable to install: [('file /bin/grep
conflicts between attempted installs of
busybox-mxc-1.16.0-24.1.armv5tel and grep-2.5.3-6.1.armv5tel'
I have the busybox rpm listed in my ks file but not the grep rpm (its
being brought in indirectly). I even tried "-grep" in the rpm list to
see if that would help but it didn't. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Here's are the relevant parts of the ks file I tried:
### repos start ###
repo --name=csddev
--baseurl=http://amigo:82/home:/csd:/branches:/MeeGo:/1.0:/Core/ARM_Cross/
--save --debuginfo --source
repo --name=core  --baseurl=http://amigo:82/MeeGo:/1.0:/Core/ARM_Cross
 --save --debuginfo --source

### repos end ###

%packages --excludedocs

busybox-mxc <<<<< Comes from csddev repo above, and has a "provides:
grep" defined in it, along with /bin/grep

-grep <<< tried both with this line and without it

openssh-server <<< this one is in repo "core" and pulls in "grep" rpm indirectly