Verbose Install log

Hello, all -

I was looking for a way to make an even more verbose install log than /root/install.log. That file is a good resource, but I want to know if the RPM installations encounter any errors or anything like that. I've noticed that one of my kickstart installs was so simplistic, other things started to break due to missing packages and such. I'd like to try to troubleshoot this from the inside out, and a very verbose install-time log would be wonderful.

Thanks!
-dant