Re: Device Parameter in Kickstart File

On 4/28/05, Ronald Reed <rreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know what section of the anaconda code read the device parameter
> so that I can find it in the source code?

I'm new to this as well.  Check out anaconda CVS.
cd anaconda/loader2/
look for loadKickstartModule in kickstart.c and modules.c

I don't completely understand you're setup, but maybe you could try
getting access to the install media and doing all the rest in the %pre and
%post scripts.  I've never had to do this myself...

regards,
dan