Re: Trouble with http kickstart install - cannot locate netstg2.img

Please don't post HTML to mailing lists.

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, McDaniel, Christopher wrote:

>I'm attempting a network install of RedHat Enterprise ES and I the
>install keeps getting hung right after the ks.cfg file is found. The
>error message says that it cannot locate netstg2.img, but it's there.

The second stage comes via the location specified in the kickstart file.
Have you checked your's for typos? What does ethereal think if run on
the HTTP server while you try to kickstart?

Cheers,
Phil