Kickstarting ES3

All,

I am trying to setup a kickstart configuration for RH ES 3.0.  In the past
Red Hat has created a 'customization guide' which details must of the syntax
and parameters that can go in a kickstart config file.  I have yet to find
any mention of anaconda for ES3 outside of the release notes.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

Also, there are a number of packages that anaconda is looking for which do
not appear on the CDs - I have checked the RedHat/RPMS directories on the 4
ISOs I downloaded and still cannot find the packages:

- reiserfs-utils
- iscsi
- prctl
- apcid
- elilo
- rhnmd
- lrzsz
- statserial

Some of these are supposed to be in the 'core' and 'dialup' groups, not
where I would expect files to be missing.  Has anyone run in to this?

Thanks,
Jeremy