Updating RH 9 RPMS on NFS Server

Hello everyone,
I am using RH 9. I kickstart via an NFS server. Originally, I had copied the RH 9 CD's to a RedHat directory on my server. I'm sure some of the RPMs have changed since RH 9 came out, so I would like to update the RPMs on my server so the next systems kickstarted get the updated packages. What is the best way to do this? People on the list mentioned creating a RHupdates directory and copying a update-disk-*.img from the RH FTP server. Is this the way to do it? Where is this img file located at? I find older img files but nothing for RH 9.

Thanks!

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/