Re: RedHat 9 on a CF Disk

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 08:02, Ronald Reed wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of the minimal packages that are needed to
> install Redhat 9? I am working on making a bootable Redhat 9 distro on a
> Compact Flash disk drive.

If you are looking for a minimal rh based distro without the hassle of
messing with the comps.xml file, check out cAos linux. The core is based
on Redhat Enterprise linux. When you install and don't choose any groups
such as base, workstation, developement, etc., you get the core which is
just over 200MB.

http://caosity.org

--jesse