Re: Post installation problem with chkconfig

Are you running the system updates after that script? I'm not
sure about those particular services, but I've noticed some
packages have stuff like "ckconfig --add xxx" and so on in the
%post section, that will make a mess and it's according to me a
bad thing to do, however I've seen such stuff...

More things: If you're not using sendmail, ssh... why not simply
avoid installing them in the first place (-sendmail,
-openssh-server... in %packages). Second are you sure you prefer to use all
that r* garbage instead of ssh :)?

Carlos