NTFS resizing during installation ...

Hi folks,

I am trying to build a fully automated installation procedure, that will
resize NTFS partitions, and create linux partitions, based on some
templates.

My main issue is that I need the user to break the NTFS partitioning at
any time (if (s)he decides not to continue with the install f.i.).

So the way I do it for the moment is to run a script before calling the
loader, and this script does all the magic, and reboots the box in case
of a problem or if the user doesn't confirm the actions to take.

Now, this may not be the best way to do it. So is it possible to run
this script in the %pre section of the kickstart ?

Before you say "of course", please consider that I need user input, and
that I don't want user to Ctrl+Alt+F2 to get to the script ... I would
rather have the script running in the GUI :)

So, anybody has experience with this ?

Cheers,
Marc