Is it possible.....

Hello Guys...

 i am using a redhat 9.0 syatem and currently studying building.
kickstart installation for anaconda. I have succesfully managed to
compile my own Cd and also install it. I have a requirement and ned your
suggestion. I want to have a screen during installation which would ask
for the ports which should be left open for communication. according to
this script i would accept input from the administrator and write
iptables rules to block others.

first of all is it possible. Can you tell me how i can add multiple
scripts in my %pre install script.

Regards,
Gautam Pagedar