From: "Cameron, Thomas" <Thomas.Cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fedora Core 1 - NFS kickstart issue
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:33:30 -0600

What are your NFS settings? Anything special (block size and the like), or did you just go with the defaults?

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.