Re: nfs problem

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:30:47 +0100 (CET)
Adel Essafi [Adel] wrote:

Adel>
Adel> I am using redhat 8.0
Adel> I am trying to read the kickstart file.

does this mean "I am trying to install my box using a
kickstart file on nfs" ?
we could imagine many options using nfs, with as many
different solutions. so _please_ make it clear if you
want some help.

if I was right in the first place, you should check:

Red Hat Linux 9: Red Hat Linux Customization Guide
7.8.3. Making the Kickstart File Available on the Network

or

Red Hat Linux 8.0: The Official Red Hat Linux Customization Guide
6.x.y. Making the Kickstart File Available on the Network

available on redhat.com

Adel> Yes , i was able to mount successfully the exports out
Adel> of kickstart.

maybe you could give us a piece of your logs, and more details
on what you really did...

--
Alain