Prompting for network info?

I'm setting up a kickstart/net-install server with a "canned" kickstart
file for all servers.  However, I'd like it to prompt for the network
information (server name, IP, etc.).  According to the docs, if the
network is required for install (which it is in this case) and no
network info is specified, DHCP is used.

What I'd _really_ like is to be able to use DHCP for install, but
prompt for the network setup for the installed system.

Alternately, is there a nice way to have my own prompts from the %pre
section?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>