Re: Thanxs Alain and Brett...you are very helpful

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:06:27 +0530
Gautam Pagedar [Gautam] wrote:

Gautam> Hi Alain,

Hi,

Gautam> first of all sorry for all the trouble......and thanxs for the help you
Gautam> provided throughout the discussion. I have successfully compile both the
Gautam> scripts on RH9.0 and both working fine with excellent results.

great :-)

[...]
Gautam> Alain if possible can you give me some link on anaconda i want to know more
Gautam> about it, its code and its structure. I want to do a little study on that.

well, I'd say "read the source, Luke" ;-)

<advertising>
you can also check http://www.maisondubonheur.com/rpm-analyzer/
not really about anaconda but I use it to maintain my distro.
</advertising>

cheers,

--
Alain