Redhat 7.3 - 2.4.20.7BOOT

I am trying to kickstart some new Dell's that have Intel Pro/1000's in
them.  The disks we had been working with had kernel 2.4.18-3BOOT, and
no e1000.o module.  So I created a new netboot disk with 2.4.20.7BOOT
and the proper module.  The module loads just fine, but for some reason
kickstart dosnt partition the drives properly, and never mounts the
partitions, so the install fails.  The kernel/modules are the ONLY
difference beteen the disk's.  When we use the older disk, and put an
older network card in the computer the install works flawlessly.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Jay

--
Jay Kline