Re: RH8 Package specification in Kickstart

That rpm line is brilliant -- I'd hacked together a perl script which
used dodgy logic to accomplish the same thing.  (Interestingly
enough, the output of my script is the same as the rpm command.
Well, after both have been sorted it is.)

I will next attempt to verify the origins of all the rpms and attempt
to manually exclude the @base group packages.

Unfortunately this is being executed on a heavilly loaded compute
farm node, and I cannot justify removing it from the farm without a
reasonable expectation of success right now.

--
 /\oo/\
/ /()\ \ David Mackintosh |