Re: using kickstart to run a single command

Yes, it would be great to see what you have done. I haven't tried to image a Windows box via kickstart but I know it can be done. Sorry I don't know much about the product we are using. I was just brought in to write a boot image that calls a their program on an NFS partition. I can find out though...