From: csw@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:csw@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:11 AM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ejecting CDROM in %POST?

Hi,

I have kickstart running smoothly. I am doing a network install (NFS) with a
CD made from isolinux with the ks.cfg on it. So I simply put in the CD and
boot my machine and everything installs nicely. The only problem is that
after everything installs, the systems reboots and boots from the CD which
starts the install process all over again. How can I eject the CD or get
around this problem? I need to have the system boot from CD to do the
install so changing my boot order is not an option.

Thanks.