Ejecting CDROM in %POST?

Hi,

I have kickstart running smoothly. I am doing a network install (NFS) with a CD made from isolinux with the ks.cfg on it. So I simply put in the CD and boot my machine and everything installs nicely.
The only problem is that after everything installs, the systems reboots and boots from the CD which starts the install process all over again.
How can I eject the CD or get around this problem? I need to have the system boot from CD to do the install so changing my boot order is not an option.

Thanks.