Re: Ethernet Probe order?

Good luck with this one.. your best bet is to have different ks.cfg's for
each platform (or at least the networking section of it) to handle the
changes.  If you are using pxe, you'll need custom pxelinux.cfg's as well
so you can have different "ksdevice=eth1" as well.

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

Brian Long <brilong@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx