RE: Manual NFS install works but fails for kickstart with added n etwork driver

The messages on the server for the the DHCP handshake all have the same
timestamp to the second

	CLIENT				SERVER

	DHCPDISCOVER------------->
			<--------------------- DHCPOFFER
	DHCPDISCOVER-------------->
			<----------------------DHCPOFFER
	DHCPREQUEST--------------->

Although it does 2 discovers the client machine gets the correct details and
says the interface is up, then tries to mount
correct directory as specified in the DHCP tables.

The machine is connected to a 100Mbit port and says it has connected at 100M
full duplex. and we can ping the client from the server.
I may try to pass options to set NIC at present it is using  default values
which should be autodetecting the connection.

Paul S.