Re: Problem with Text Mode KS Installation

Kind of stupid to answer my own post, but here goes in case any one runs into the same situation... Looks like the order in which the commands appear makes a difference (kind of dumb if you ask me). Originally my ks.cfg file looked like this

install
text

Which is the way that anaconda-ks.cfg is created in roots home directory.

Instead I used ksconfig to create a ks file just to see the options that it created and used where and the only difference was the order in which they appeared. Now the ks.cfg looks like this...

lang en_US
langsupport --default en_US.UTF-8 en_US.UTF-8
keyboard us
mouse none
timezone --utc America/New_York
rootpw **********
reboot
text
install
cdrom
bootloader --location=mbr
zerombr yes
clearpart --all --all --initlabel --drives=hda

after this comes the partitions, packages, and %post. One more thing if you want the installation to reboot automatically you better include the reboot entry otherwise it will sit there until you hit ENTER.
--