Re: Problem with Text Mode KS Installation

mea culpa...  (that's what happens when you don't read the fine print)

In any event it still pauses to tell me that a mouse was not detected and to press Enter to provide information about the mouse or select Use text mode ... I have text specified

--- this is how it looks now
install
text
mouse none