Accessing CD-ROM and Floppy from Kickstart POST section

Hello all

I have a KS script that is working like a champ until I get to the %post install...

I have a perl script that I put in the boot flopy that I would like to execute. I've tried acessing the script with things like

%post
./myscript.pl

%post --nochroot
mkdir -p /mnt/myfloppy
# I also tried /mnt/floppy
mount -o /tmp/fd0 /mnt/myfloppy
if [ $? != 0 ]
then
  echo "ERROR: Could not mount Install CDROM!" >&2
  exit 1
fi
/mnt/sysimage/usr/bin/perl /mnt/myfloppy/myscript.pl
umount /mnt/myfloppy

I'm also having problems when I run the script on a machine with 2 CDs. If I use te previous script with changes to mount the CD it will work as long as I only have one cd-rom, but if the machine has 2 cd-roms it won't work. Ive tried

mount -o ro /tmp/cdrom /mnt/mycd     <=this works with one cd
mount -o ro /tmp/cdrom1 /mnt/mycd
mount -o ro /tmp/scd0 /mnt/mycd
mount -o ro /dev/cdrom1 /mnt/mycd
mount -o ro /dev/scd0 /mnt/mycd