JFS at install time

As subject:

Since RH9 has jfsutils-1.0.17-6.i386.rpm which contains a working (I
think) copy of IBMs JFS file system and the necessary JFS kernel modules I
was wondering had anyone got JFS to to be used at KickStart install time?

I've been busy trying, however it looks like the install image although
containing JFS kernel modules doesn't have the user space commands to
support JFS filesystem creation (As verified by anaconda crashing when
trying to run mkfs.jfs which doesn't exist).

Anyone got any ideas/clues on what I need to update to install the JFS
user tools into the KickStart install images?

Cheers

Gareth