Re: PXE boot of disk diagnostics and/or BIOS flashers

Can you please provide me an howto or your /tftpboot as a tar.gz ?
I configured my system acting as a pxe-server as described in
"Configuring a PXE using RedHat 7.2 on Compaq".

My client System boots UNDI and gets a DHCP Address from the DHCP Server,
and finds my TFTP Server. When Pressing F8 a Menu occurs like this:
* Local Boot
* Remote Install Linux

Question 1:
**** Where can I add to this Menu ?

Question 2:
When I choose "Remote Install Linux" following occurs:
MD 224.0.1.2
BOOT SERVER IP: my.tftp.server.ip
TFTP....
PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
MTFTP.......
PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
So the image could not be retrieved.
**** Why // Where is my fault ?

Attached you find my mtftpd.conf

I hope you can help me.

Thanks for any help appreciated.

Question 3:
Where can I download these ?

--
Thomas Baumann // Postfach 110115 // D-64216 Darmstadt // <tom@xxxxxxx>
#  *******  MTFTPD Daemon CONFIGURATION FILE *******

[IsMulticastEnabled]
1

# UDP port on the server to which the clients send the initial mtftp
# open request

[ServerPort]
1759

# UDP port on the client to which the server will send the responses

[ClientPort]
1758

# Initial delay (in seconds) the client would wait to see whether
# a multicast session is already in progress or not
# before starting a new one.

[OpenTimeout]
1

# Delay (in seconds) before a client would start a new session
# after failing to get the complete file in the previous attempt

[ReopenDelay]
2

# TTL value in the IP header for packets transmitted by the MTFTPD
# Many routers use the TTL value differently if they are multicast
# packets. Use appropriate values if you run into problems.

[IP_Multicast_TTL]
32

# The following is a list of filenames and their assigned multicast
# addresses. Use a unique address for each file name.
# The format of each entry is :

[Multicast_ip_addresses]
X86PC/UNDI/BStrap/bstrap.0 224.1.5.1
X86PC/UNDI/linux-install/linux.0 224.1.5.2
X86PC/UNDI/linux-install/linux.1 224.1.5.3
X86PC/UNDI/linux-install/linux.2 224.1.5.4
X86PC/UNDI/linux-boot/linux.0 224.1.5.5
X86PC/UNDI/linux-boot/linux.1 224.1.5.6
X86PC/UNDI/linux-boot/linux.2 224.1.5.7