Re: RH 9.0 Kickstart Network Issues

We actually have the same type of issue, but it may not be related to
kickstart.  The problem we are having is that when the machine is forced
to 100mb full duplex and the switch (especially Cisco, and Foundry) are
set to autonegotiate, they never seem to negotiate properly.  The fix that
we did was to force the swtich the 100fdx and force it on the card as
well.

/lance