RE: Different kickstartfiles based on selection from boot.msg

I use appr. 20 different kickstart files to match all my
different hardware configurations.
I included all my kickstart files in the initial ramdisk
found in my boot image.
When booting the machine, at the "boot:" prompt I just
have to chosse my kickstart file in my boot command, like:

boot: linux ks=file:/<my_choice.ks.cfg>

The only tricky task is to find your boot image you use and
to update your enclosed initrd.img file. We are running only
CD based installations, the boot image I use is
<RH>/dosutils/autoboot/cdboot.img.

Hope that helps,

Dirk