Re: problems with clearpart

Frans Lawaetz wrote:

> I would imagine the --initlabel is the problem.

Ronny -

You may also find that you need to use bootloader --location partiton.
(Verses mbr, which is the default.) That's what Dell's own kickstart
file
on their CD uses. (I am not sure why they do that, so it may not be
necessary for you. But if you run into a problem after trying the
suggestion above, it may be a clue as to what to try next.)

[I have to admit I haven't successfully tested my own kickstart on the
Dell 1650's we have.  I gave up and just use their CD, and then run my
own post section scripts to configure NIS and other things for our
environment.]

- Mark