RE: adding printers in kickstart

try redhat-config-printer-tui --help

-----Original Message-----
From: Lambert, Eric [mailto:Eric.Lambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 11:19 AM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: adding printers in kickstart

Thanks for these suggestions, but we have close to 100 printers and I'm
working to avoid the manual addition of all of them to any system, even
once.  If this is the ONLY way, I'll give in, but there must be a
command line out there that the GUI uses on the back end (I hope).

So, if anyone has a command line method to do what I've detailed below,
I'd love to hear it.  FYI, this is RH7.3

Eric Lambert