Re: load question/dialog in %post section

thanks a lot for the detailed explanation!

Before I sent the question I tried something like:
    clear
    echo "What's your name"
    read name
    echo your name is $name
    sleep 3

I put it in the %post section of my ks.cfg file.  (I used bash as the
interpreter for the %post section.)

Unfortunately my test failed.  The screen remained blue (the regular
installation screen when in text mode).  Nothing was shown to the user.  The
installation stopped. I tried to enter text and press return to help it
continue, but it didn't notice me.  I had to manually reboot the system
before the installation completed.

Do you think it should work and I had a mistake, or that I can't use
interactive shell script during installation?
If I hadn't mistake, do you think loading program that is written in one of
the languages you mentioned (python, perl, C, Java) will succeed to interact
with the user?

Again, thanks in advance,
  Avner