RE: does ramdisk_size matter ?

The RH9 docs are really good and can be downloaded as PDFs.  There is a
whole section in the RH8 Reference Guide on this issue.  I assume RH9
will be as big or bigger if it isn't in its own doc file (there are more
9 PDFs than 8).

I suggest you check it out as well as ask questions here.  RTFM, 'eh
wot.  :-)

Hattie Rouge