no probe for mouse during unattended setup

Hi all,

i'am trying to install some servers with RH8.0 using unattended setup.
I've build my ks.cfg with the redhat-config-kickstart tool and because no
mouse is installed on the server i want no probe for mouse in unattended
setup.
So i've try the no mouse option in the kickstart tool and the flag for
interactive setup is disabled but during the installation anaconda probes
for a mouse and the installations stand still until i choose a mouse (or no
mouse) and click ok

ks.cfg:
#System mouse
mouse none

Thats the entry the redhat-config-kickstart tool made with the option "no
mouse" selected.

Anyone knows a solution how to tell anaconda do not probe for a mouse ?

greeting
Ronny